The Mission of Safe Places is to provide families who are homeless as a result of domestic violence with safety and shelter while empowering them to break the cycle and live free of abuse.
To become the leading domestic violence transitional housing provider in Fairfax County, VA.
Empowering survivors of domestic violence through :
- Strength-based case management
- Individual financial counseling
- The goal of self-sufficiency
- Affordable housing search assistance
- Referrals for services such as abuse counseling, legal aid, and immigration